Taxation & Tax Planning Services
- The public sector organization must account for all transactions in terms of the accrual basis, as directed by the Commissioner in terms of section 15(2), to account for value added tax on the accrual/invoice basis. We will assist the public sector with these services, to ensure that all its transactions are accounted for in the proper manner and in compliance with the VAT Act. Unless the Institutions are exempted in terms of the relevant tax Acts.
- We have assigned a team that deal with business and personal tax planning, as well as directors and employment related solutions. Our team is committed to ensuring that you receive the most up-to-date information relating to your tax needs. Whether you are a business or an individual, our team will give you a practical and direct advice, in delivering our solutions.
- Tax compliance and administration
- Completion and submission of Income Tax returns
- Calculation of tax liability
- VAT Review and reconciliation
- Calculation and submission of Provisional tax
- Application for extension for submission of Income Tax Returns
- Tax Clearance Certificates for Tenders
- Tax Directives & Salary Structuring
- Income Tax Registration- VAT, PAYE, UIF, etc.
- Exemption certificate for Employee Tax
- Application for exemption from Income Tax (PBO)
- Auditing Income Tax assessments
- Objections and appeal
- PAYE reviews, etc.