Information Technology audits
We provide assurance within the IT environment, that the controls in the general computer and information systems environment and controls over applications used to process financial and operational information, are adequate to enable financial audit to place reliance on the information generated by the systems.
Our IT Audit Services include:
- General Controls Review – audit is designed to address risks which are pervasive across the IS environment.
- Application Controls Review – audit is designed to address application specific risks during input, processing and output.
- Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATS) – audit is designed to use computer procedures to process data of audit significance (data analysis) from an organisation's accounting, personnel and other computer systems.
- Network Reviews – audit is designed to establish the integrity of the networks supporting communication.
- Security Reviews – audit is designed to establish information security management in an organisation.
- Disaster Recovery Review – audit is designed to review and test the process, policies and procedures related to preparing for recovery of IT infrastructure critical to an organisation.
- IT Project Review – audit is designed to establish whether IT projects have followed a formalised process and aligned to business requirements.
- Post Implementation Reviews – audit is designed to establish amongst others whether the intended objectives of implementing an IT solution are aligned to business objectives, to evaluate the adequacy of procedures, controls over input, processing output and to identify potential risks and weakness in controls.
- IT Tender Process / Procurement – Evaluate tender compliance review process.